Mon, 06 Mar 2023 09:57:59 GMT — Properties
|Creation timestamp||Mon, 06 Mar 2023 09:57:59 GMT|
|Modification timestamp||Thu, 08 Jun 2023 06:56:29 GMT|
- Diaromas (or "micro-worlds") and vignettes
- Isometric perspective
- Time compression or expansion
- Loading scenes
- Object outline or alternative approaches
- Inventory management system
- Crafting system
- Custom resources
Options and considerations — Wed, 21 Jun 2023 06:46:41 GMT
I really do want to include Blender in whatever project I decide to work on. The resulting assets could be the (glTF-exported) models themselves (for an actual 3D project) or the renderings (for a 2D project).
- Godot, for either 2D or 3D
- Three.js, for 3D on the web
- Phaser.js for 2D on the web
- Pygame CE for 2D (Python) applications
If it is a pure game, then the best option would probably be Godot. If it is some kind of application/service/tool then the best option would be something targeting the web with either three.js or phaser.js.
If building an application/service/tool, then it could make sense to include Contextualise/TopicDB to model and manage the content similar to what I am referring to in the blog post about content and knowledge management for the web.